Friday, July 8, 2011

Busy Days Ahead!

My Etsy store is doing great, and I'm starting to see an increase in the amount of truly custom request on my cake stand and cupcake stand orders.  Lots of cool design ideas and colors coming up.  Not that I mind doing the same ones all the time, it's just nice for a change to do something different.

My little sister Jenniffer at Cup A Dee Cakes has another bridal show coming up in a few weeks at the Chattannoga Convention Center, and I will be showing some new work there in her booth.  I also found some unique molding that I will be making stands with.  Lets just say babies and horses are involved!  I really need to get some new designs out there, but I've been too busy trying to keep up with my orders.  I promise to get them done soon though...

No comments:

Post a Comment